青い翼の夢のブログ -5ページ目

青い翼の夢のブログ

私は香港人でず~
網名はYuna(TOA)/J家杏仁餅修女
Line id:wing248
Please type Chinese or English,if you want to comment to me.
And do not give ads to me!!!




A. 蓮巳敬人: 你成長得如此出色 我感到很欣慰

I'm glad to see your growth.

神崎颯馬: 能得到蓮巳殿下的誇獎,我很高興♪

I'm honored, Sir Hasumi♪

 

B. 鬼龍紅郎: 我的背後就交給你了,神崎

I entrust my back to you, Kanzaki.


神崎颯馬: 哈哈,希望鬼龍殿下儘管交給我...☆

Haha. Just leave it to me, Sir Kiryu...☆

 

C. 乙狩阿多尼斯: 今天是神崎值得紀念的日子...對吧

Happy birthday, Kanzaki. Today is a special day.

神崎颯馬: 能收到摯友的祝福是世上最高興的事

The best thing in the world is to receive wishes from my dear friend.

 

D. 仁兔成鳴: 作為同事務所的夥伴一起加油吧♪

Let's work hard together as colleagues♪

神崎颯馬: 嗯!我們互相切磋一起成長吧

Absolutely! Let's encourage each other to grow!


E. 紫之創: 請允許我也為前輩送上祝福

Please allow me to wish you a happy birthday.


神崎颯馬: 當然可以了!哈哈,我很高興哦♪

Of course! Thank you! I'm grateful♪

 

F. HiMERU: 想必應該僧符合神崎的喜好吧

Himeru thinks it should suit your taste, Kanzaki.


神崎颯馬: 哦哦,真讓人期待 馬上拆開來看看吧♪

Thank you! I can't wait to open it♪

 

G. 仙石忍: 下次請為在下指點劍術打鬥表演是也

Please perform stage combat for me next time~

神崎颯馬: 不嫌棄的話 我很樂意教你♪

No problem. I can teach you some moves if you don't mind♪


H: 朱櫻司: 下次再一起製作美食吧♪

Let's cook delicious food together next time♪

神崎颯馬: 嗯,下次一起製作什麼好呢♪

Sure♪ What should we make next time?

 

I: 三毛縞斑: 我為颯馬點了茶哦

I made this mocha for you, Souma.

神崎颯馬: 哦哦,我就心懷感激地享用了

Ooh! Thank you very much.

 

J: 羽風薰: 大哥哥我來為你送上祝福了哦

Your big brother comes to wish you a happy birthday~

神崎颯馬: 雖然很感謝羽風殿下的祝福...

Though I'm grateful for your best wishes...