青い翼の夢のブログ

青い翼の夢のブログ

私は香港人でず~
網名はYuna(TOA)/J家杏仁餅修女
Line id:wing248
Please type Chinese or English,if you want to comment to me.
And do not give ads to me!!!

雷歐,生日快樂お祝いケーキ
5月5日也是兒童節和佛誕。🎏



A. 朱櫻司: 「Knights」就請交給我吧

Please rest assured to leave Knights to me, my senior.


月永雷歐: 全靠你了哦「王」♪

Yeah, I'm counting on you, my King♪


B. 瀨名泉: 只是湊巧趕上我回國而已哦

I just happened to be back in the country.


月永雷歐: 哇哈哈,瀨名你真是不坦率啊~

Wahaha, Sena, you're not telling the truth~


C. 朔間凜月: 還有專為小月準備的點心哦♪

Here are also some special snacks for you, Tsukipi~♪


月永雷歐: 好像能讓我湧現新歌的詞句了

They bring me inspiration for a new song!


D. 鳴上嵐: 能為雷歐慶生 人家好高興呀

I'm glad I can wish you a happy birthday, Leo~

月永雷歐: 我也很高興能見到大家哦♪

Me too! I'm so glad to meet you all♪


E. 三毛縞斑: 真希望能再去一起旅行啊!

I wish we could go on another trip together!


月永雷歐: 好主要!我可以現在就和你出發哦

Good idea! We can set out right now if you like!


F. 逆先夏目: 一起將事務所經營得蒸蒸日上吧—...☆

Let's build up our agency togethER...☆

月永雷歐: 好啊,這樣小青葉也會很高興的♪

Sure! Obacchan will be happy, too♪


G. 冰鷹北斗: 這是作為伴奏的謝禮,還請收下

Thank you for making the accompaniment. Here is the gift.

月永雷歐: 謝謝啦♪我能立刻打開嗎?

Thanks♪ Can I open it now?


H. 椎名丹希: 怎麼樣,對料理還滿意嗎~?

Do you like the dishes at your party?


月永雷歐: 真的太好吃了 舌頭都要融化了!

Your dishes are to die for!


I. 守澤千秋: 生日快樂 我來打擾了哦♪

Happy Birthday! Hope you don't mind me crashing the party♪


月永雷歐: 守滋 你能來真讓我高興

It's great to see you here, Morisa~!


J. 日日樹涉: 哈哈哈,盒子裡面會是什麼東西呢?

Fufufu, what's in the box?

月永雷歐: 等一等!先別說,讓我猜猜看

Hold on a sec! Let me take a guess!