
I'm excited to wish you a happy birthday again!
仁兔成鳴: 謝謝你~!我也很高興哦♪
Thank you~ I'm excited, too♪

B. 天滿光: 我還要表演擅長的後空翻的說☆
I want to show you my famous backflip☆
仁兔成鳴: 哦~!無論看幾次都覺得好厲害啊♪
Ooh~! It's impressive no matter how many times I've seen it!

C. 紫之創: 請永遠當我們的仁~哥☆
Please be our Ni~chan forever☆
仁兔成鳴: 當然沒問題♪我們要一直在一起!
Sure enough! We'll stay together forever!
D. 蓮巳敬人: 兼顧兩邊很辛苦 但不要氣餒哦
It's tough to balance your study and work. But keep your chin up.
仁兔成鳴: 不用你說 我也會那樣做♪
Don't worry, I will♪
E. 朔間零: 身邊有眾人陪伴 汝看起來很高興哦
You look pleased to be surrounded by them.
仁兔成鳴: 是啊,我現在感到非常幸福...!
Yeah, I'm feeling so happy...!

Surprise~


F. 月永雷歐: 派對真不錯 很有阿成的風格!
Your party is so nice, Nazu! It's totally your style!
仁兔成鳴: 有雷歐在場就會華麗熱鬧起來哦♪
The party is lively because you're here, Leo-chin♪
G. 遊木真: 下次再一起打遊戲吧
Let's play games together next time~
仁兔成鳴: 當然沒問題!我可不會輸哦~☆
Certainly! I won't lose to you~☆

H. 明星昴流: 這是「陸地生物」為你準備的禮物☆
Here is a gift from everyone in ANIMALS☆

仁兔成鳴: 大家一起為我挑選的嗎!
You guys prepare this for me? Thank you!

I. 巴日和: 嗯嗯,希望你能開心地收下呢
I hope you'll gladly accept it♪

仁兔成鳴: 嗯,我很開心哦 謝謝♪
Yeah, thanks a lot♪

J. 仙石忍: 是在下和遊木大人一起選的禮物是也
I picked it out with Lord Yuuki♪

仁兔成鳴: 啊哈哈,是廣播委員的情誼呢♪
Haha, it's great to be part of the broadcast committee!


