It is my last lesson today.

今天我在ichina上了最后一课。


Since I enjoyed teaching in iChina for the past one year, I promise I will be back if I get the chance one day.

在过去的一年,我在这里工作的很开心,我希望将来有机会,我还可以再回来。


However, I have to quit for preparing for my future career in US.

但是,现在我不得不离开为自己将来在美国的事情做准备了。


Dear friends, it is time to say goodbye.

亲爱的朋友们,到了该说再见的时候了。


See you next time.

也许下次还可以再见吧。


Please study chinese hard and happily, I will miss you. Perhaps we can chat with chinese one day.

请开心努力的学习汉语吧,我会想念你们的。也许在将来的某一天,我们可以用汉语聊天。


Good Luck!

祝大家都好运!

He only said one sentence that made me feeling sad all the day.


How to move on?


Be strong!

When it comes to love never say never and never say forever. 说到爱,决不说从不,也不说永远。
Never give up; you never know how close you were to achieving success. 绝不放弃,你永远不知道自己与成功曾多么的接近。
You said “I love you”, I said it too. The only difference is I didn’t lie to you. 你说了“我爱你”,我也说了。唯一的不同是我没有对你撒谎。
The people with the biggest hearts always suffer the most. 心胸最宽大的人往往承受得最多。

life is tough

just enjoy it with your stupid friends

hi

life is tough, just enjoy it with your stupid friends

I always have this fear that one day you are going to discover that I’m not as great as you once thought I was. 我总是害怕,有一天你会发现,我没你想的那么好。

Expect nothing and accept everything and you will never be disappointed.

不期望什么,坦然接受一切,那你就永远不会失望。