When I was little I thought the sun and moon followed me around everywhere.

当我是小孩子的时候,我觉得是太阳和月亮总是跟着我走,我到哪里,他们就在哪里。

Stay true to yourself, because there are few people who will stay true to you. 做真实的自己,因为除此之外,少有人会自始至终地和你真实相对了。
The wind blows as usual. Flowers blooms as usual. The sun rises from the east as before. But something has changed. 风还是一样地吹。花还是一样地开。太阳还是一样地升起。可是有些事情已经变得不一样了
You're the best thing that ever happened to me.你是此生最美的风景!
You still talk about it, you still care about it. 你还会谈到它,你还是没释怀。

No matter how plain and simple you are, there's someone who will surely look at you as if you're the most perfect creature ever existed.

不管你觉得自己多么平凡简单,将来总会遇到那么一个人,他/他觉得你就是地球上现存的最完美

After a long time, the tears taught me that right beside you, it was heaven.很长一段时间后,眼泪教会我,在你身边才是天堂。
Sometimes a stranger can bring great meaning to your life.有时候,一个陌生人会给你的生活带来重大意义。

The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets.

The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears.

And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain

.最美丽的笑容藏着最深的秘密。

最迷人的眼睛流过最多的泪水。

最善良的心承受过最痛的苦楚。

If you like her, tell her, because she won’t wait forever. 如果你喜欢她,就告诉她,因为她不会永远等你