# 看來,野生”花蜜”有非常多的”秘方”。
# It seems that wild "nectar" has many "secret recipes".


# 這一區的蜜蜂,可能躲在”土裡”,之前我在”涼亭”休息時,有看過”蜜蜂”的棲息地。
------------------------------------------------------





# 這裡的”腸粉”,口味比較像”火鍋料”,”港式”的”腸粉”比較好吃。
# The "rice rolls" here taste more like "hot pot ingredients", and the "Hong Kong-style" "rice rolls" are more delicious.

# 好吃。
# tasty.。



# 好吃,好喝,酸甜.
# Delicious, good Drink,sweet and sour.

# 這支筆,”金色油漆筆”好看嗎?
# Does this pen, "Golden Paint Pen" look good?




# ”電動汽車”充電站。
# "Electric vehicle" charging station.

# 這”電動汽車”的全部,我想一個月內,聽完全部,要聽到三年很浪費時間。

# 我思考一下,要怎麼樣才能在不傷害自己的情況裡,破壞掉你們所有汽車的充電站。
# Let me think about how I can destroy all your car charging stations without hurting yourself.

# 安全的破壞掉你們的發明,我不需要思考。
# Destroy your invention safely without me having to think.

# 你們”猜”要怎麼,才能安全又快速的破壞你們的車呢?答案自己想。
# What do you "guess" how to destroy your car safely and quickly? Think of the answer yourself.

# 只需要”一滴油”。
# All it takes is "a drop of oil".

# 最好內含水份,我舉個例子,”麻油”。


# ”蒲公英”


# 死。
# die。

# 這不是我寫的,留字人,自己找。


# 紅。


# 要毀掉你們的作品,太容易了。
# It's too easy to destroy your work。
# 德國人,非常不好,所以我很討厭。
# Germans are very bad, so I hate them.




# 這什麼牌?
# What card is this?

# 你不覺得很像,”印地安人”手拿”弓箭”嗎?
# Don't you think it looks like an "Indian" holding a "bow and arrow"?




# 死,死死,死死死。
# Die,die die ,die die die。



# 又不是你們的,寫什麼呢?
# It’s not yours, so what should I write about it?






By.林詩婷1989.