It's a pity, it's a crying shame        唉,真是背!

Who pulled you down again?        又被誰羞辱了?

How painful it must be        這樣子一定很痛楚

To bruise so easily inside        經常被深刻地傷害

It's a pity, it's a downright crime        唉,真是罪過!

It happens all the time        事情總是這樣

You want to stay little daddy's girl        妳想繼續當爹地的小公主

You want to hide from the vicious world outside        妳想逃離這個惡毒的世界

Don't cry, you know the tears will do no good        別哭,明知眼淚改變不了什麼

So dry your eyes        擦乾雙眼吧!

Oh, your daddy, he's the iron man        妳爹地是條硬漢

Battleship wrecked on dry land        總像旱地擱淺的戰艦般憤恨
Your mamma she's a bitter bride        你媽咪是個受難的新娘

She'll never be satisfied, you know        從來不滿足

And that's not right.        但這樣是不對的

But don't cry, you know the tears will do no good        別哭,明知眼淚改變不了什麼

So dry your eyes        擦乾雙眼吧!

Oh, they told you life is hard        縱使有人告訴妳人生困苦

Misery from the start,        悲慘從頭

it's dull, it's slow, it's painful        既無趣、又漫長,且痛苦

But I tell you life is sweet        我卻要告訴妳人生甜美

In spite of the misery        儘管遭遇些不幸

There's so much more, be grateful        還有很多正面的境遇,所以該心存感謝

Well, who do you believe        嗯,妳要相信誰呢?

Who will you listen to        選擇聽誰的話呢?

Who will it be        會是誰呢?

'Cause it's high time that you decide        因為決定的時候到了

In your own mind        自己決定

I've tried to comfort you        我曾試著安慰妳

I've tried to tell you to be patient        曾試著勸妳有點耐心

They are blind, and they can't see        因為他們視而不見啊!

Fortune gonna come one day        總有一天時來運轉

They're all gonna fade away        他們終究會過去

Your daddy the war machine        妳那暴力相向的父親

And your momma the long and suffering        妳那長期受苦的母親

Prisoner of what she cannot see        囚禁在盲目的牢籠裡

For they told you life is hard        因為他們告訴妳人生困苦

Misery from the start,        悲慘從頭

It's dull, it's slow, it's painful        既無趣、又漫長,且痛苦

But I tell you life is sweet        我卻要告訴妳人生甜美

In spite of the misery        儘管遭遇些不幸

There's so much more, be grateful        還有很多正面的境遇,所以該心存感謝

So, who will you believe        嗯,你要相信誰呢?

Who will you listen to        選擇聽誰的話呢?

Who will it be        會是誰呢?

'Cause it's high time that you decide        因為決定的時候到了

It's time to make up your own        是時候該下定決心

Your own state of mind        自己決定了

Oh they told you life is long        啊,當人們告訴你人生漫長

Be thankful when it's done        完結時就該感謝

Don't ask for more, be grateful        別奢求,當感激

But I tell you life is short        我還是要告訴你人生苦短

Be thankful because        當心存感激,因為

Before you know it        在你還沒察覺時

It will be over        生命就已經結束

'Cause life is sweet, life is also very short        人生甜美,人生卻也非常短暫啊!

Life is sweet and life is also very short        人生甜美、卻也非常短暫啊!

Life is sweet 人生甜美啊


lysieaのブログ

lysieaのブログ

lysieaのブログ



楊記花生玉米冰 (MRT西門站-西門町)
台北市漢口街二段38、40號
02-23752223
11AM-9PM