A woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around

如果一个女人真的爱你,她会因为很多事情对你发脾气,却始终坚守在你身边。

I would remember that a good skators never try to skate in two directions at once.

我将会记住,一个好的滑冰者绝对不会尝试在一次滑向两个方向。


The smallest courtesy along the rough roads of life are like the little birds that sing to us all winter long, and make that season of ice, and snow more endurable.

在充满苦难的人生路上,一小小的礼貌就像是漫长的冬季里唱歌的小鸟,让这个充满冰雪的季节不那么难熬。


我很喜欢吉野家的DQ冰激凌。

I like the DQ ice-cream in Yoshinoya.


今天和Roger一起吃了抹茶味的暴风雪。

Roger and I had the great strom of green tea favor today.


在炎热的夏天吃冰激凌真是太开心了。

It is so happy to have an ice-cream in this hot summmer.

这样的日子喝冰啤酒是多么开心的事情啊!

It is so great to drink cold beer in such a hot day!


虽然对女孩子的身体不太好吧。

Although it is not good for health.

I‘ll take the GRE exam tomorrow.

明天参加GRE考试。


So I can not learn chinese with you in this week.

所以这周没有办法和大家一起学习中文。


Sorry.

抱歉。

Each of us has something within us which won’t be denied, even if it makes us scream aloud to die. We are what we are, that is all. Like the old Celtic legend of the bird with the thorn in its breast, singing its heart out and dying. Because it has to, it’s driven to. We can know what we do wrong even before we do it, but self-knowledge can’t affect or change the outcome, can it? Everyone’s singing his own little song, convinced it’s the most wonderful song the world has ever heard. We create our own thorns, and never stop to count the cost. All we can do is suffer the pain, and tell ourselves it was well worth it.

The light at the end is worth the pain.

当你最后看到那绚丽的光芒,就会明白,所有的痛,都是值得的。

Waiting is painful.

等待是一种痛。


Forgetting is painful.

忘掉也是一种痛。


But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.

但不知道该怎么办,是一种更折磨人的痛。