a lot of things to do

很多事情要做


be crazy

要疯掉了。。。

Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

原谅自己过去的错误,向未来你会取得的更大的成就前进


We don’t ever really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

我们其实没有真的长大,我们只是学会了在公众面前如何举手投足而已。


Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

你就做你自己吧。其他角色都已经有人了。

a people is strange when he met an stranger。

一个人遇到了陌生人就变得奇怪了。。。

back to home

回到家了


everything is ok

一切都好

Always listen to your heart because even though it's on your left side, it's always right.

总是听从内心的声音。因为即便它长在你的左边,它却总是对的。。

When the door of happiness closes,another opens but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one which has been opened for us.


——当幸福的一扇门关闭时,另一扇门便会敞开,但是我们通常都凝视那扇紧闭的门太久,以至于没注意到另一扇门的开启。

On this planet, there are people with talents and people with flaws. The smart ones learn to use their talents, but the happy ones learn to accept their flaws.

在这个星球上,有聪明的人也有有缺陷的人。聪明的人知道如何利用他们的聪明,但是快乐的人懂得接受自己的缺陷。

Take a detour and see the things you might not have seen.

绕道走走看,看看你可能从没看过的风景。

Even if you are liked by the whole world over, if the one you love doesn't like you, you might still feel alone.如果你喜欢的人不喜欢你,那么就算全世界的人都喜欢你,还是会觉得很孤独吧。

Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.

尊重那些在忙碌的日程中为你腾出空档的人,爱那些你需要他们的时候从不看他们日程的人。