It's just fitting that our blog site emphasize all the hippie prices estimate that we love as well as love. While the hippies that we consider ourselves to be are hippies of peace, joy, and love, we cannot ignore the hippie motion of the past as well.
Throughout our life on Earth, one thing has been evidently clear to us as a family. If you can like large, be open, and count on the power of excellent, the world genuinely is an oyster that is waiting to be explored.
Our "hippie ambiance" is more of a method of assuming ... teaching our girls to adhere to the "Principle" (deal with others as you 'd want to be treated) and also to enjoy big with all your heart. While we have sharp about where we take a trip as well as what we do, we likewise feel that there is more excellent out there than wickedness.
Our free-spirited ways like camping, nature, and also running barefoot via the lawn ... and it's no joke that you can discover us cycling around town way regularly than filling our cars with gas. Doing what we can to maintain the Earth for future generations is always on our minds too.
These hippie quotes are perfect for showcasing many things that we feel and believe as well.
1. “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
2. “With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?” – Oscar Wilde
3. “If you want to be free, be free. Cause there are a million things to be.” — Cat Stevens
4. . “I don’t want to earn a living I want to live.” – Oscar Wilde
5. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.” — Mark Twain.
6. “The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role… you give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.” — Jim Morrison
7. “If I’m free, it’s because I’m always running.” — Jimi Hendrix
8. “You don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.” — Bob Dylan
9. “If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears the beat of a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.” — Henry David Thoreau
10. “Life is short. Don’t waste it being sad. Be who you are, be happy, be free, be whatever you want to be.”— unknown
This message is evidence that being a "hippie" isn't a poor point. It's really something that we proudly claim. (as well as even if you are a hippie from the Woodstock Period, even more power to ya!) Most of us live one life, one lovely life. I select to live every day to the fullest rather than settle for what "the man" says I need to do.
And also actually, that whole mentality is what obtained us began on this blogging journey to begin with. To us, hippie ways pleased. Hippie means peace. Hippie means minimalistic. Hippie suggests earth-friendly. Hippie suggests fun. And also hippie implies that we border ourselves with the stunning turmoil as well as simplicity of life.
In hippie society, positivity reigns supreme. To bring more joy into your daily life, take into consideration maintaining a gratitude journal.