When we earn or buy Apple gift card bu giving huge money, and we see that Apple Gift Card is already redeemed, we feel awful. What will you do in case if it's happened with you? At that moment we think its wrong happened with us.
If you see a message that says your card or code has already been redeemed. Try signing out of the iTunes Store on all of your devices, then sign back in. This will refresh your credit balance. Learn how to find your credit balance.
If you redeemed your Free Apple gift card toward an Apple Music membership, you could view your Apple Music membership and when you'll next be charged.
So here we talk about Apple Gift Card is already redeemed and what can we do for it:
- You can report to the Apple Support and tell them about your Apple Gift Card is already redeemed.
- You can talk with the seller from where you buy the Apple Gift Card.
- You can share in the forums and also get some tips, solution or ask that with anyone has been happened before.
- You can also return the apple gift card. But you need to read about Apple return policy.
- You can read guide about card or code is already redeemed
These are the things which can you do if my Apple Gift Card is already redeemed. If you still can't redeem your card or code, or the code on the back of the card is completely scratched off, contact Apple Support.
Apple Support can provide help, but you might still need to contact the retailer the card was originally purchased from.
Please be prepared to provide:-
- An image of the full front and back of your card.
- A sales receipt is showing when your card was purchased.
- The serial number from your card.
- The serial number is not the same thing as the 16-digit PIN code. Serial numbers are located on the back of your card, * and depending on the type of card that you have. The name might appear in different places.
How to be Alert from Already Redeemed Apple Gift Card?
If you believe you're the victim of a scam involving App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at 800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say "gift cards" when prompted.
A string of scams is taking place asking people to make payments over the phone for things such as taxes, hospital bills, bail money, debt collection, and utility bills.
The scams are committed using many methods, including gift cards. As the fraudsters are sometimes requesting codes from App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or Apple Store Gift Cards, we want to make sure our customers are aware of these scams.
Never provide the numbers on the back of a Gift Card to someone you do not know. Once those numbers are provided to the scammers, the funds on the card will likely be spent before you can contact Apple or law enforcement.
Tips to Avoid Becoming The Victim of a Scam
- If you are NOT purchasing an item from Apple such as from the Apple Store, iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, or for an Apple Music subscription or iCloud storage do NOT make a payment with an App Store & iTunes Gift Card or Apple Store Gift Card. There's no other instance in which you'll be asked to make a payment with either of these gift cards.
- Do not provide the numbers on the back of the gift card to anyone that you don't know.
- Immediately report potential scams to your local police department as well as the FTC (ftccomplaintassistant.gov).