Takeda brewery in Ehime Prefecture always support our event
to introduce our sake event. Thanks to Tojyo-san from Naito Shoten
in Gotanda, we could see them.
Last week, I got a phone call from Ochi-san from Takeda brewery,
and he asked to me to meet at Kannai.
He requested to me to create some menu with their Sakekasu which
is a side products of making process of sake.
I used to cooked for our party years and years, so I said Yes!
At first, I tried to think about the matching to some other countries dishes.
But I reminded it is better to create the menu more simple, because
it should be useful and easy to get the products.
So I tried to search and remembered what is the local products of
Ehime prefecture. I remembered Jakoten which is a fish cake made
with Jako small fish.
1. Cream cheese and Sakekasu mix together
2. Put Ooba Shiso leave on Jakoten and put the mixed 1 on it.
3. Toast it or straight to eat it.
For second, I tried to think the menu can get the products easily.
1. Fry the chicken and onion with butter.
2. Put Sakekasu and mix for a while, and put milk.
3. Put Vegetable package you can find in super market includes mashrooms
4. Put salt and pepper to taste
5. Put some chopped leak and parmesan cheese on it
If you need to consider your health condition, how about using Sakekasu
in your daily life.
FYI, they make so nice sake in Ehime. Please try to visit Naito-shoten
in Gotanda. You canget very nice one form Takeda brewery named Hime
Ichie at there.
Takeda Brewery: http://www.yamatogokoro.co.jp/index2.htm
Naito Shoten in Gotanda: http://www.sakeno.com/sakaya/158
If you want to try my recipe, please try to find Sakekasu! It is very good for your
See you then!!